Stop damaging humidity and keep your indoors healthy with the Soleus Air DS1-30-01 Dehumidifier. This model features a 30-pint moisture removal capacity and is designed to cover small rooms and spaces. Equipped with many useful automated control features, this portable dehumidifier is a breeze to setup and use for years of effective and energy-efficient humidity control.
Easy Humidity Control
The Soleus 30-Pint Dehumidifier simplifies humidity control and makes it a hassle-free experience. If you're dealing with an excessively damp space, the unit can be configured to remove moisture continuously until you reach your desired humidity level. Alternatively, if you want to maintain a continually healthy humidity level, simply use the digital control panel to set your desired humidity between 35% and 80%. The dehumidifier will then cycle on and off to maintain your desired humidity level in your space. In each mode, choose from three different dehumidification speeds to suit your preference.
Manual or Continuous Drainage
As the unit operates, moisture collects in the 8.5-pint water container. You can remove the moisture in two ways: manual or continuous drainage. When the water container fills to capacity, the dehumidifier will shut off automatically for protection until you can empty the container manually. Alternatively, you can attach a garden hose to the connector port for continuous gravity drainage. Then, route the hose to a nearby drain or another receptacle.
The Soleus Air 30-Pint Dehumidifier includes a number of automated features that help protect the unit from damage, your space from water spills, and your wallet from high energy costs. These include:
- Programmable Timer – Set the timer to automatically turn on and off the unit after the preset time of 0.5 hours up to 24 hours. This feature helps reduce energy costs by ensuring that the dehumidifier operates only when you need it to.
- Full Bucket Auto Shutoff – When the water container is full, the system automatically shuts off until you can empty it, protecting your space from spills and water damage. Additionally, a full bucket light will illuminate and an audible alarm will sound.
- MyHome Mode - Allows you to choose the location in which you are using the dehumidifier (sleeping space, living space or basement) for preset comfort and balanced operation.
- Automatic Defrost – Should frost build up on the dehumidifier's internal coils during operation (in temperatures below 41 degrees F), the compressor will automatically shut off. The fan will continue to run until the frost has melted and the unit can resume operation.
- Loss of Power Protection – Should the power go out during operation, the dehumidifier will automatically resume operation and your selected settings when it comes back on.
Other Top Features
- Washable Air Filter – Trap allergens and other harmful particles as you dehumidify. This filter is conveniently washable.
- Casters – Four easy-roll caster wheels make it easy to move the dehumidifier from space to space.
- Quiet Operation – When operating at its highest speed, the unit emits 53 decibels of sound, which is quieter than sounds in the average home.
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant – Uses eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant, which will not contribute to ozone depletion.
- Low-Temperature Operation – Operates successfully in temperatures down to 41 degrees F.
The Soleus Air 30-Pint Dehumidifier features several easy-to-use functions and features that make like easier such as the low-temperature operation, digital controls, and personalized dehumidification features.
What Customers Love
- Intake & Exhaust to the Sides - Intake and exhaust grills are on the sides, easily siphoning in moisture in any space.
Things to Consider
- Square Footage - This unit extracts 30-pints in areas up to 200 square feet. For spaces up to 800 square feet, consider the Soleus Air 70-Pint Dehumidifier with Pump.
What's In The Box?
- Soleus Air 30-Pint Dehumidifier
- Four Casters
- Bucket Handle
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Warranty1-Year-Limited Warranty
|Residential Use||Single Room|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.)||200 sq. ft.|
|Practical Room Size||400 sq. ft.|
|Energy Factor||1.85 L/kWh|
|Water Container Capacity||8.5 pints|
|Pint Capacity||30 pints|
|Internal Condensate Pump||No|
|Full Bucket Indicator/Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Continuous Drain Capable||Yes|
|Drain Hose Included||No|
|Low Temperature Operation (41 degrees F and Under)||Yes|
|Lowest Operating Temperature||41 degrees|
|Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR)||No|
|Fan Operation||Runs Continuously|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||147 CFM|
|Maximum Amperage||2.87 Amps|
|Maximum Wattage||330 W|
|Number of Filters||1|
|Filter Type||Washable slide-out filter|
|Maximum Noise Level||53 dB|
|Voltage||110-120 V V|