See how our latest processor and picture quality technologies come together for ultra realistic 4K HDR TV entertainment.
Our 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme™ includes powerful real-time image processing for ultra-detailed pictures. It takes everything you watch and upscales it to near 4K HDR quality.
* 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
Enjoy beautiful night shots, full of dazzling lights and deeper blacks. With up to six times the contrast of conventional LED TVs, this 4K HDR TV with X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO ensures dark scenes are darker and bright scenes brighter.
Our X-Motion Clarity technology keeps fast action smooth and clear. Moving images are precisely controlled to minimize blur. Even during high speed scenes, pictures stay true with no loss in brightness.
See vivid real-world colors all around you. A TRILUMINOS™ Display maps from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
With 4K X-Reality PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail in the books and architecture of the library.
* Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Netflix, Ultra and Amazon Video.
This TV brings you the excitement of movies and games in 4K HDR. It handles a variety of HDR formats, including HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma and Dolby Vision™.*
* This feature will be made available via a future firmware update by Summer 2018
Bring scenes to life with striking highlights, deeper darks, and vibrant colors. Dolby Vision™ is an HDR solution that creates an immersive, engaging cinematic experience in your home.*
* This feature will be made available via a future firmware update by Summer 2018
You can ask your Google Assistant to find your favorites. It's truly effortless and offers the ultimate viewing experience. Control your Sony TV and other connected devices using your voice – there's no smarter way to run your life.*
* Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended). Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product 8. Requires compatible devices connected to the same network. Google Cast requires mobile devices with Android 2.3 or higher, or iOS 6.0 or higher and Chromecast application. Google Play using Android TV Remote Control application requires Android 4.0 or higher; not available for iOS. Voice Search is available using the included remote control, Android TV Remote Control application with Android 4.0 or higher, or using Sony’s TV SideView application available for Android 4.0.3 or higher or iOS 7.0 or higher.
Sony 4K HDR televisions are perfect partners for PlayStation™ 4 and PlayStation™ 4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with vivid textures and intensely vibrant colors. See your favorite games come to life with incredible picture quality.
*PlayStation consoles sold separately. Service not available in all areas. See www.PlayStation.com for details. Sony Entertainment Network Account is required.
Connect your Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Amazon Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume, and more.*
* Amazon Alexa device (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Works with voice-enabled remote controls. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favorite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.*
* Google Home device (sold separately) compatible with Sony TV’s powered by Android TV. Requires compatible devices connected to the same wireless home network. Download the Google Home app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play. Subject to third party app terms and conditions. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Once download is complete, the Google Home feature may be connected to the Sony device to access the voice control function.
The screen is edged with a slim, narrow frame that maximizes the viewing area. A beautiful aluminum finish gives a premium look to the TV.
Hide cables in the stand, and hold them in place with an included cable holder.
With Object-based HDR remaster, the color in individual objects on screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
Hide all your cables from set-top boxes or Blu-ray players within the unique stand.
There are thousands of tones, shades and gradations of light in a sunset. Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR reveals them. It creates smooth, natural 4K TV picture quality as you watch, without the "banding" that can occur on other TVs.
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV™ provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies," for example, brings up a list of suitable options.*
* Requires compatible devices connected to the same network. Google Cast requires mobile devices with Android 2.3 or higher, or iOS 6.0 or higher and Chromecast application. Google Play using Android TV Remote Control application requires Android 4.0 or higher; not available for iOS. Voice Search is available using the included remote control, Android TV Remote Control application with Android 4.0 or higher, or using Sony’s TV SideView application available for Android 4.0.3 or higher or iOS 7.0 or higher. Needs remote control compatible with Voice Search.
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating content for TV and movies over the years.
BRAVIA™ has Chromecast built-in so you can easily cast your favorite entertainment like YouTube™ or Netflix from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA™ screen.* You can cast from Android™, iOS™, or your laptop.
* Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialog, and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
Discover movies and TV shows, games, and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps* on your TV in a brand new way.
* May be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Apps must be compatible with TV.
Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don’t always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum — using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you’ll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
BRAVIA® uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response — resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Connect BLUETOOTH® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire-free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favorite place—without any disturbances or interruptions.*
* Please check product specification details with of Bluetooth profile support. Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
The Infra-red (IR) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your Set-top box (cable box) with the TV remote controller.